Vote from abroad

Presidential election, Tuesday, November 3

N.B. Only U.S. citizens (either by birth or naturalization) are eligible to vote in federal elections.

The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) encourages the use of the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to start the absentee voting process as it is standardized for use across all states and will extend your eligibility to receive a ballot for all federal elections for at least one calendar year.

The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) works to ensure Service members, their eligible family members, and overseas citizens are aware of their right to vote and have the tools and resources to successfully do so from anywhere in the world.
Photo of Bernie by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen on Unsplash